Home » » Spider-Man 2 (2004) - Монгол Хэлээр

Spider-Man 2 (2004) - Монгол Хэлээр




One of the very first cartoon shows I ever watched regularly as a kid was the 90’s Spider-Man series. However, while I enjoyed watching the show back then, I never called myself a fan of Spider-Man. I never read the comics, I didn’t really know any of the characters, and I didn’t even see the first theatrical “Spider-Man” movie when it premiered way back in 2002. Then everything changed in 2004, when I went with my friends to see “Spider-Man 2”. From that point on, Spider-Man became one of my all time favorite superheroes. Currently on my Blog site, I’ve been reviewing all the theatrical Spider-Man movies this month in celebration for the premier of “Spider-Man: Homecoming”, but I decided to save “Spider-Man 2” for last, because this is one of my all time favorite super hero movies, and no other Spider-Man movie sense has measured up to this. I was first drawn to this movie when I saw that Doctor Octopus was going to be the villain, because I remembered him as my favorite from the cartoon show I grew up with. Plus, way before the first theatrical Spider-Man movie, I remember seeing this amazing advertisement for Universal Studios, which was featured on the old VHS tape of “Babe: Pig in the City”. It was a live action add that featured Spider-Man fighting Doctor Octopus on the wing of an airplane, which was really cool, and got me excited for the possibility of seeing them battle in a real theatrical movie. Needless to say, both the villain and the action lived up to my expectations, but it was the emotional focus on the characters, and the themes of the film that went above and beyond anything I had expected.

1 comments:

 
Copyright © 2014 MolTube
Blogger Templates